Pages

Healthy Salad Dressing - Fast Easy Weight Loss With Scrumptious Salads and Healthy Salad Dressings

Healthy salad dressing recipes that taste great - is that possible? It sure is!
Most salad dressings are NOT healthy - they are loaded with fat and calories and other junk.
And if you think you are doing good with those low-fat low-calorie salad dressings from the grocery store - think again - those dressings are packed with chemicals and additives that may help you be skinny but they wreak havoc on your health.
For me, a formerly large gal, I needed some tasty low fat healthy salad dressings to help me stay on track with my weight loss. And I am not alone. All dieters are looking for healthy salad dressings recipes because salads are a big part of most healthy weight loss and weight maintenance plans.
Why do I need healthy salad dressings? Well, ever since losing over 70 pounds many years ago, I have been ever vigilant about keeping the weight off and taking care of my health. Hey, it was hard to lose those 70 pounds and the last thing I want to do is gain the darn things back!
To tell you the truth, when I was super heavy and lugging around those extra pounds I can honestly say that I rarely ate fresh vegetables or salads. And if I did eat them, they were drowning in a high fat and high calorie dressing.
When I lost the 70 pounds one of the keys to losing the weight was to incorporate a lot more fresh fruits and vegetables into my diet. And so I did. But I, like many of you, don't like plain veggies ALL the time. I wanted tasty satisfying salads with delicious dressings that I did not have to feel guilty about eating.
In the years since losing all the weight, I have learned to love eating a big healthy salad with yummy healthy dressing. Salads fill me up, give me tons of great nutrients and vitamins, and they keep me slim and trim. The key was finding healthy salad dressing recipes that were easy to make at home that taste super yummy and help me keep the weight off.
Click for my favorite healthy salad dressing recipes.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jana_Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment